in got

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자닥쳐 조회 0회 작성일 2020-09-16 12:49:37 댓글 0

본문

LUNIZ -- I GOT 5 ON IT

"I Got 5 on It" is a hip hop song by hip hop duo Luniz, taken from their album Operation Stackola. It features vocal contributions from R\u0026B singer Michael Marshall. The song has become their most famous to date, and helped make Operation Stackola their best-selling album.

No copyrights intended.

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I used this video both Non-profitable and educational, so the copyright holder do not have the right to take it down. This is free advertisement and a copyright holder can take their time for a message telling to post a link to the song on iTunes or Amazon (or anything) and I will be happy to do so.
Santi Munez : I still remenmber the time ...
Bnh Sapopemba ZL : Brasil porra
Lanna Alves : Ouvindonem 2020 alguém?
Профиль Скрыт : Трек охуевший прусь с него
D’s Wrld : First dude fukin killed this song
notanotheryoutubechannel 2.0 : Looks like someone only wants knicks
Ian Alagdon : xXxXREALHIPHOPXxXx
mustafa onur ender : keyra agustina forever !
TheMemphisMania : 3:01 first twerk on film?
darknyt Strikesagain : i remember rocking to my walkman listning to this beeing alittle g yeah remember the walkmans lol we where so ghetto those where the days stony gang lol

Game Of Thrones || In The End

Just a little something for season 8 hype, if you liked the video, please rate, comment and subscribe for more, thanks, toni.

Song: 2WEI - Sequels - In the End (Official Linkin Park Epic Cover)

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Sagar Beg : Best editing of GOT I've ever seen
The Mountain64 : Imagine if kings landing allied with the North to fight the dead Holy shit.
Adriene Murru : vikkstar123
Victor M. : Хороший индастриал
mooni aupito : Born again in the name of Jesus Christ...Jesus Christ the way to heaven to your Father in Heaven
Davide Putano : Non smetterei mai di guardarlo
Cp Gawaar :
James Buonincontri : Hopefully we get the true ending the realm deserves from the books
Zazza YT : Remember watching this getting excited before the disappointment of season 8 ‍♂️
Ķùśhàĺ Śùŕfèŕś : Whole season 8 people say John snow(Aagon targarian ) is the Truthfull king of seven Kingdom but in the last Branden stark ( Three eye raven) became the king. WTF is that thing.

Game of Thrones~Every dragon scene~Seasons 1-8

This took me a VERY long time, so I hope y'all enjoy it
Every dragon scene from s1-8
Daenerys, Drogon,Rhaegal and Viserion are happily living together in Essos
iu Muội : Very good video
Adder : Thank you for saving my time for going through the chores of the whole show
NOob Plays : Drogon was the alpha beast, just like his dad
Diyus HK : She is beautifull.
KANG KOEYA TV : Hmm...daenery
Molina : The way how manufactured Rhaegal’s death is still gets on my nerves. It’s like watching amateur theater kids struggle to stand where they need to be on a set. I can hear D&D telling the animators to make the dragons bank left for no reason even though the castle is right in front of them.
vivek naik : spider man far from home
Inidram 28 : 0:18 hy man why you so serious
Awais Ali : Ghulam awais غلام اویس
irpan 72 : Susunya

#in got

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,013건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.jobkeioa.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz